Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday Night Sew In

Here is a picture of the sweet little candle mat I made for my mom while staying with her last week. It's one of the many patterns I purchased while at the big quilt show a few weeks ago.



I've already started another one for my sister and will be making a third for a dear friend. Then maybe I can make one for myself :)

I went back up to stay with my mother for a couple of days. I told her I wanted to paint her living room for her. She decided she would rather have her bedroom painted, so that's what I did. I just got home a while ago and am ready to hit the sack. Traffic in northern Virginia is always so heavy and it takes hours just to get to Richmond. From then on, it's pretty smooth sailing.

Oh, while I was up there I actually saw a lump of snow/ice still left from all their accumulation! So funny!!

I'm so glad to be back home!!!!!

2 comments:

Kas said...

Very pretty, you are so clever.

Laura said...

I love your taste - adorable candle mat! And painting is fun, but it sure wears a body out!