Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Oh how fun! Diane of Diane Knott's Musings has tagged me. This is the kind of fun stuff I wanted to participate in so am very happy about it!
If I understand the rules correctly, I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself and invite 7 other bloggers to join in. Hmmm - where do I start?
1. I've been an animal lover and art dabbler since I was a little girl; one of my favorite things to play with was crayons and a coloring book.
2. I love to bake but only cook because I have to.
3. I moved from a nice and almost paid for house eight years ago to a new house in the country that I'll never pay for so that I could foster dogs for a rescue group.
4. I love to paint anything, whether it's walls in a room or an actual painting and love the smell of paint (and dirt). I really need to start painting pet portraits again!
5. I learned when I was very young to admit when I messed up and accept the consequences.
6. If more than a day or two goes by and I haven't played with fabric, paint or worked in the yard, I get very grouchy!
7. I talk to myself - out loud - way more than is normal, I'm sure!
Since discovering blog land, I've become such an addict. While it was never a problem for me to find inspiration in all sorts of places to start yet another new project, I must say that the blogs I have discovered have really kept me motivated and actually helped me be more productive! Dawn of The Feathered Nest and nutty Nikki at Blah, Blah, Blah Blog both encouraged me to start a blog of my own and I'm so happy I did. This is like the new age of pen pals (I know - I'm showing my age). It's just so wonderful how sharing and generous the women I've met in blog land are!
There are so many blogs I visit and these aren't in any particular order; I'd just like to get to know them better, and maybe introduce you to each other. The lucky gals I'm tagging are:
After spending all morning taking care of appointments for myself and a couple of my dogs, I haven't gotten a thing done around here (and yes, my kitchen is STILL waiting to be cleaned)! I started another new project.... :)