Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Blog List

I've been home all weekend giving my laundry room a much needed makeover, which I'll post about soon. While taking breaks I was looking a different blogs and then discovering a lot of new (to me) blogs by looking at others' blog lists. Wow are there some great blogs out there! I've added several to my already lengthy blog list and took the hint from Betty to change them so the most recent posts will pop to the top of the list. Not that that really matters, but I thought I'd give it a try.

Back to the laundry room makeover....

4 comments:

GinnysMom said...

You're so "with it" mom :-)

Betty said...

Hope we get to see the laundry room makeover pictures...fun, eh?

Thanks for the 'mention' in your post. I have found the new list with recent posts on top to be helpful; although, I don't have SO MANY on my list that it's a big deal. I just like seeing who's posted lately.

Take care with that makeover...don't overdo, okay?

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Phyllis--Blogging is great fun and alot of work--and you are right there is sooo many great ones out there--my list was getting out of hand, so just last night I reread all of them and decided which to keep on the site and which to put on cards to "pop" in on now and then--I do have the time updates and it is a great tool--it will save you lots of time!! Have fun in the laundry room!!!Just, Di

StitchinByTheLake said...

I wish I had a laundry room to make over. :( I have a laundry closet in my kitchen. I did recently redo everything on the shelves but it's still too crowded! blessings, marlene