Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've Been Given an Award!


Oh my gosh - Lynn of Lynn's Lovelies has given me the Kreativ Blogger award! I am truly shocked, but very pleased. Thank you so much, Lynn, for giving me this award. I will strive to do it justice :) Now to share it with some others. I'm going to dig deep into my gazillion saved sites and pick some that you folks might not be aware of, but you probably already know everybody since you've been blogging far longer than me.

Cat from http://www.baumcat.blogspot.com/
Laura from The Cat in the Clover
Michelle from Mish Mash
Joan from Crow Productions

Gee - I have soooo many favorite blogs that I barely can visit them all in a week!

Thanks again Lynn for thinking I'm special enough to receive this award!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks so much - I'm honored to have my Cat in the Clover blog included! I'll add it to my blog tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You are very, very welcome, sweet Phyllis!
Have a glorious day~

Hugs,
♥~Lynn

Cat said...

THANK YOU!

Big smiles, Cat