Friday, January 25, 2013

I Missed The Party

Vicki, of Two Bags Full, was kind enough to let me sign up for her Grow Your Blog Party and I missed my turn.  I am so sorry to have missed the wonderful opportunity.   I've been quite preoccupied with a seriously ill mother and am on the train this minute to go for what very well might be my last visit with her.


Laura said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I'll keep her (and you) in my prayers.

Patty Sumner said...

So sorry to hear this Phyllis. I pray your visit is peaceful and you enjoy your tiime with her. I understand your preoccupation. Take the time you need with your Mother..Prayers and Blessings!

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Oh bless your heart!! I am sorry to hear your Mom is so ill. I will says some prayers for her and for you!!
Take care, you will be in my thoughts!!