Friday, April 2, 2010

Who Needs a Man, Anyway?

Now don't get your feathers ruffled...I know a lot of you gals have wonderfaul and talented husbands - but I don't.

While painting my guest bathroom this week, I needed to replace the wax ring gasket under the toilet. I did my research on the internet and the only thing that concerned me was the weight of the toilet and lining it up with the "johnny bolts" on the first try - a necessity.

Well, I'm proud to say that I did it - and all by myself.









Have a good day on this special day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say I'm mighty impressed.

A New England Life said...

Phyllis, you are my hero! I can't believe you did that all by yourself! Way to go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!! Rosie the Riveter has nothing on YOU! LOL!

Diane

Unknown said...

Wow! Can you teach my husband how to do that?
Just wanted to let you know I changed my URL address. I hope you'll still come visit!
It's now: http://katherinejft.blogspot.com