Monday, April 12, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Stitchery for Laura

Hi everybody,

Oh, it's so pretty out today! Today I will be sorely tempted working at Gail's 18 greenhouses. They have thousands of varieties of plants and are all just beautiful this time of year.

I wanted to share with everybody what I created for DD#2 as a birthday gift, which I'll be giving her this evening when I see her. She has loved Alice In Wonderland since she was little and has several collectibles. She won't have time to look at my blog till this evening, so it's ok to post a picture now.


And here is my beautiful Laura, my baby. She is 33 years old today. She works hard to support herself and Alissa Rose and I'm very proud of her.

Happy birthday, dear Laura!


I hope you all have a great day today...I know I will :)

5 comments:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Happy Birthday to your Daughter!!!!! She is beautiful!!!!! What I would give to be 33 again!!!!!
I have missed you!!! If you don't come to my blog I don't get to yours. Being on dial up it takes so long to go to blogs, and I have been getting 12 to 15 comments. So I am on the puter all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXOO, Fern

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to Laura! Love her name - LOL! And love the beautiful gift that I'm sure she will treasure since you made it! Have a fun day!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Love your embroidery! blessings, marlene

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. You are so talented! Happy Birthday to Laura too!

Beertje Zonn said...

Your embroiedry is lovely!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn
Bear from the Netherlands