Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some Pics From the Quilt Show

I'm back from the quilt show....oh my gosh, the talented people in this world. My DS and I took lots of pictures and had a great time. We were both very inspired and bought patterns for some very neat projects.

Here are a few pictures to enjoy...more to come later.....





The one below was from a book of patterns, which I purchased. I'll be making this for Alissa's newly painted room.

I can't wait to get started on one of my new projects!!

4 comments:

Kas said...

Wow they are just fabulous, so many images that bring joy to ones heart.

Laura said...

Simply amazing what people can do with fabric! Thanks for sharing these beauties.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Oh, I love the one with the dogs! Beautiful work.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Wasn't it such a fun time! We liked a lot of the same quilts. Those cat quilts were soooooo amazing! I loved their eyes!
Glad to find your blog and I'm now following along with your quilting adventures.
Hugs and friends,
shell