Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Untimely Post

Well, last Friday was Ginny's 1st birthday and I didn't post about her. I'm a very bad Nana! :(

Mother Nature celebrated her big day by dumping more than two feet of snow on her house!


Her mommy and daddy are giving her a birthday celebration this weekend, I think. That's if anybody can get out of the snow. They live near D.C. where everything has been shut down for four days now.

Ginny didn't mind though because she got to open a little present by herself. Looks like she's enjoying the wrapping paper more than the present. Isn't that the way it always works!



Happy belated birthday, dear Ginny! I wish I could be there with you. If the mail man can get through, you should get a very special present from me in a couple of days. Then I can show everybody the very special project I kept hinting at.

1 comment:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I feel so sorry for those people in and around DC. Does your daughter have lihts??
If you want raccoons, all you have to do is start feeding out the back fence, but if you do they might try to catch a chicken or other bird you have. So it is porbably better not too!!
xxooxx, Fern