Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Couple of Christmas Projects Complete

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I had the nicest one I've had in years. Now it's time to start panicking.

I do this every year. December gets here so quickly (I know - it really takes 11 months). I've been working on projects for a while now but only have a couple completed. I'm really excited about one new thing I'm going to try but won't be able to post pics about it for a while.

I rushed home from my temp assignment and took care of all the critters. Then went outside to spread some pine straw (pine needles for you northeners) in one area by the light of my car headlights. I can't really tell what it looks like but will tomorrow. I just needed to get them out before the rain starts later tonight. Then I ran the vacuum cleaner while dinner was cooking and now it's time to get to work on another project.

Here are my two completed projects...I'm pretty happy with them.




This isn't the permanent place for the wall hanging; I just stuck it there to take the picture.

I hope you all had a nice day today!

TTFN...

3 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

love both of your projects--they look great--it is a great feeling to get projects done!!!
Hugs, Di

A New England Life said...

They came out wonderful Phyllis! Looks like a lot of work to me. I'll bet all that sewing is very relaxing though. I used to sew and used to enjoy it. Now a days it's just not happening. Even mending seems like moving heaven and earth.

Yes, only 3 weeks until Christmas. How'd that happen????

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I too have projects I swore I would do in the summer for Christmas and here we are in december and they are still waiting! Hope to get to some of them this weekend.