Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Wall Hanging

Hey everybody,

I still haven't taken pics of my goodies from the Cameron sale last weekend, but hope to this week. I've been trying to get my mums and violas planted so they can get established before the ground gets too cold for them to grow any more.

I've been working on my Christmas swap and like it so far, and sewing winter rye seed so the geese will have something to eat this winter besides expensive grain. Plus Alissa and I are making things for her little Halloween party in a couple of weeks.

Here is a picture of the wall hanging I made her - nothing fancy, but cute. I'm working on one just like it for my sister's little grandson.

I start my temporary position tomorrow and am quite excited about it. I hope you all have a good day tomorrow!
ttfn...

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely wall hanging ....

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Your little wall hanging is real cute!!
I would like to see a picture of your white GSD. Do you have one you could put on your blog? Bruce's daddy was a silver and black. Lots of those pictures of Hank(Bruce's daddy) look like he was white but he was silver....
Thanks for your visit!!!!!!!!
LOve ya, Fern

WoolenSails said...

Love how you used the stick to hang it. I use sticks too, but didn't think of that for my halloween piece.

Debbie