Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally ...

I'm back at my sewing machine. Ever since I discovered Kim's St. Patrick's Day table topper, I've been dying to make it. After doing some other work, I decided to get my act together and get this little project started. I haven't gotten very far, but at least I'm working on it. These are the greens I'm using for the shamrocks:

And these are the pieces for the shamrocks. I've since sewed them together but haven't gotten far enough along to take any pictures to share.
Let's see now, that makes my black and white box, my tin lamp, the Appalachian project and the table topper started...ummm...I thought those first two projects were my "focus" projects.

Oh well, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm somewhat of a spaz.

On another note, the UPS man stopped by today for a delivery. I was just starting to get excited, thinking somebody sent me something as a surprise! What was it? Parts for my lawn tractor servicing this coming Friday. Bummer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lawn mower parts - what a let down! Maybe the next package will be more fun :- )