Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Projects

Well, I know it's not Pink Saturday yet but after seeing Laurie's pretty pink charms on http://lauriescharmingdesigns.blogspot.com/, I was inspired to get some pink fabrics and make some small items too.

I've been looking at those little stacked pincushions and wanted to make some. I decided my first one will be from some of the pink fabrics I bought yesterday (like I need more fabric and to start yet another project!). I'll be adding some embellishments once it's all stuffed and assembled and will post a picture of the completed project afterwards.

I've also decided to make a bowl full of various little heart shaped pillows for the kitchen table as a decoration for Valentine's Day. I should have an entire pile of them by then :)








~ have a great day! ~

No comments: